Today’s college/university can bring online success for you, especially if you are a parent or work full-time, since time restraints might prevent you from otherwise attending a campus-based university. Then again, attending an online university has so many advantages, too numerous to mention here, but they include being able to study and take exams in the comfort of your own home, being able to read text books online at times, being able to follow courses of studies and so many more study tools. Also, many of today’s online universities utilize discussion boards as well as web logs to convey information to their students.
The current top 10 online Colleges/Universities that are online now are as follows:
1. Western Governor’s University – Salt Lake City, Utah
2. DeVry University Online – Napier, IL
3. University of Phoenix – Phoenix, AZ
4. American Intercontinental University Online – Hoffman Estates, IL
5. Kaplan University – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
6. Capella University – Minneapolis, MN
7. Westwood College Online – Denver, CO
8. Strayer University – Newington, VA
9. Jones International University – Centennial, CO
10. Grand Canyon University – Phoenix, AZ
One of the best things about attending online college, is that you don’t necessarily need to live by any of the physical locations, in order to attend school. All you need to do is research what the cost of tuition is for the degree you have selected, find out what the criteria is to both apply and be accepted in the school, and follow instructions from there on. Sounds fairly easy, doesn’t it? KIU
It’s very important to point out that if you don’t follow instructions, you could end up with an issue, so please follow directions, especially if you are applying for the first time. Most schools will be very forgiving, if you forget to send something in, however it is ultimately up to you to do whatever it takes, in order to get into an online college of your choice. Part of the reason for this is to show the college how you will study and learn. If you have difficulty with following directions, ask someone in your family or friends circle to help you out.